Serve this delectable sauce over ice cream or slices of pound cake. Sliced bananas, apples or pears would make a perfect dipper for this sauce. Makes about 1 cup.
- 15 large white marshmallows
- 15 milk caramel candies (wrappers removed)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Place ingredients in 2-quart microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH, 1-2 minutes; stir mixture. Microwave on HIGH, 2 minutes stirring every 30 seconds until mixture is melted and smooth.
- Serve warm.
*Marshmallows puff and swell while microwaved. To avoid mixture from bubbling over, always stir after every 30 seconds.
*Sugar mixtures bubble and rise during microwaving. Always use a deep microwave-safe bowl when preparing sugar mixtures.